Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oh Crap! Realization of the Day ... Voting

Oh Crap! I shouldn't have told my kids for whom I was voting since they went to the polls with me--and, for the obvious fact that they are 4, and well, have no filter. Of course my son asked, "If (Candidate 1) wins, are we going to celebrate?"

After a few chuckles from the voters around us, my daughter saves the day by saying, "No, if (Candidate 2) wins, we are going to celebrate."

Phew! More chuckles ... followed by the conversation I SHOULD have had about our vote being private. Fortunately, we talked about both candidates and practiced saying their names over the last couple of days. They each formed an opinion about which one they liked after seeing them on television this morning.

I'd love to hear about your voting experience with your children!


For more, go to www.facebook.com/crapnoonetellsyou

No comments:

Post a Comment