Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oh Crap! Realization of the Day ... Sweet Moments

My realization today came from an old friend and co-worker, Cybil. I asked her if I could use her post today because it was one of those light-bulb moments for me, reminding me not to let time slip away without cherishing those sweet moments.

“Sam gave me a kiss on the cheek while dropping him off at school this morning. It was a wet one and I usua...

lly wipe those kind off, but I decided to let it dry to keep it with me all day instead. I love that boy…”

Every parent knows that wet mark left on our cheeks after a child’s kiss, and Cybil is right, the first thing we do is wipe it off. I just loved that she let it dry on her cheek and took that moment to even think about it. Brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, Cybil. This is a good reminder for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment