Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Too Much Unwanted Advice

Here's some Crap No One Tells You about being pregnant when you already have two or three kids of the same gender. This is from a friend of a friend who has 3 boys and is currently pregnant. Totally appreciate where she is coming from here. Good luck, girl!

"Hormonal pregnant rant:

Don't approach me and tell me for my sake that you hope this baby is a girl. Would it be fun to have? Sure it would...
. But, A: if you ever met my first 3 you would know that I would be a very lucky woman to have another. B: I know it's sounds cliche, the only thing that has been on my mind is that it's healthy. And C: if I have another boy do you honestly think I'll be disappointed?

Shut up. Just shut up. It's getting old. And I'm way to edgy to continue to be polite about it."
 
For more comments, go to www.facebook.com/crapnoonetellsyou
 

No comments:

Post a Comment