Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kids Are Positive

Kids are so positive, and I just finally realized that. Besides, “I don’t like okra” and “I don’t want to go to bed,” they really have no negative thoughts. My son said to me today, “You know Tick-Tock-Croc bit off Captain Hook’s hand?” I said, yes. Then, he said, “But, that is mean. Maybe Captain Hook’s hand is just hidden in his sleeve and he wears the hook over it.”

When do we become cynical and negative? Do we just get burned enough times or see enough horrible reality to make us realize the world isn’t gumdrops and lollipops, and it’s all downhill from there?

The Crap No One Tells You is how much of a schmuck you feel like the day you realize that everything out of your child’s mouth is positive and that you could take a lesson from that.


For daily Crap, Like me at www.facebook.com/crapnoonetellsyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment