Monday, January 28, 2013

Sippy Cup Training Gone Awry

Soooo, this is how sippy cup training is going. And, before you tell me about the amazing spill-proof sippy cups, let me tell you there is no such thing where this kid is concerned. I challenged my 4-year-olds to get the awesome Thermos Foogo cups to spill, and they had no luck. "Future" has no problem.

And, he refuses to drink milk out of a sippy cup. Water he will drink (and also suck it into his mouth then let it run out down the front of him). Milk, he refuses. All he will do is what you see in this picture. I've tried warming it. I've tried snuggling him and feeding him like it was a bottle. I've tried every different spout in the sippy cup world. What am I missing? And, why do doctors make you feel like a loser if your kid isn't drinking from a sippy cup at 12 months and 1 day old?
So, for now, I will lay him back in my arms, let my hair fall down so he can stroke it while I bottle feed him his perfectly warmed milk. Ohhhh, now I get it. Tee hee!

For more Crap, LIKE me at www.facebook.com/crapnoonetellsyou


No comments:

Post a Comment