Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Multiple-Sized Thank You!

Well, I made it to #40 in the Funny Mommy Blog contest at Circle of Moms with over 1,000 votes! My goal at the beginning was top 50, so yay!!! I wasn't picked as a blog to watch, but I'll keep writing, and hopefully next year will be better. I have only been doing this for 5 months, so I'm trying not to be too hard on myself.

I certainly wouldn't have done as well as I did if it wasn't for the amazing support of my friends, family, and followers. So, thank you, thank you, thank you! Several of you posted on your own pages, and that helped a ton. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have so many people on my side. Definitely gives me motivation to keep going. Please stay involved and write to me anytime with ideas or input. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

Check out the winners. You'll find some others very worthy. A few of my favorites (if you like them, tell them I sent you):


Though this was a competition, of sorts, we Mommies who laugh at ourselves, are a team. I've shared their worthy stories and they share mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment