Monday, September 9, 2013

Best Damn Birthday Present!

Soooo ... it's my birthday, and I have a friend who "gets it." She gave me the perfect gift today ... the Dammit Doll. I will keep it in the garage (or, on my husband's pillow when he's in the doghouse). The garage is where I go when I need to blow off some steam and find my head before serious disciplinary action is about to occur. 


If you haven't seen this doll, here is what it says on the chest:

"Whenever things don't go so well,
and you want to hit the wall and yell,
here's a little Dammit Doll,
that you can't do without.
Just grasp it firmly by the legs
and find a place to slam it.
And as you whack the stuffing out
yell, 'Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!'"

#dammitdolls

For daily doses of Crap, Like me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment